We are asking you to provide services in the field of customs services for goods imported from countries outside the European Union or sent outside the European Union at the Customs Clearance Terminal in Świecko.
As part of comprehensive customer service, we provide services in the field of:
1. Release for free circulation (import) of goods from outside the European Union at the Polish and German Customs Office, including procedure 4200.
2. Fiscal clearance at the German customs office of importers who do not have a German tax number for goods that are moved immediately after clearance to intra-Community supplies to another EU Member State (procedure 4200).
3. Fiscal clearance at the Polish customs office of importers who do not have a Polish tax number for goods that are moved immediately after the customs clearance as part of intra-Community supplies to another EU country (procedure 4200).
4. Placing goods under the export procedure (export).
5. Issuing TIR carnets at the Polish and German Customs Office.
6. Filling in CMR documents.
7. Neutralization of documents.
8. Make Intrastat declarations for deliveries and intra-Community acquisitions.
9. Providing a warehouse and equipment for handling at Terminal in Świecko.
Thanks to the high flexibility of operation, we are able to adapt to the needs and individual requirements of the client.
We invite you to cooperation!